A clear skin boosts your confidence
It’s time to let ‘you’ shine in and out with Forever Clear BBL Laser.
$400 for face
20 minutes – 1 hour depending on treatment area
3 – 6
Essentially no downtime
What is BBL Laser Forever Clear?
About Forever Clear
Active acne can be stubborn and damaging to an individual’s confidence. Forever Clear BBL™ can be an incredible and effective solution.
Forever Clear BBL™ is an intense pulse light designed to address specifically active acne. That being said, it can also help with an array of skin and textural concerns, including pigment lesions, rosacea, and small veins, however, these concerns are better resolved using the Forever Young BBL™ treatment. This non-invasive treatment heats up the upper layers of targeted areas, killing acne-causing bacteria in the skin, stimulating the regeneration of new skin cells and rejuvenating your skin.
- No to very little downtime
- Clear skin
- Feel more confident
What Does Forever Clear BBL™ Treat?
Areas of Concern
Forever Clear BBL targets the following areas:
- Face: The face is the most common treatment zone as acne is both most common, and most visible here.
- Neck: Acne can travel to the neck in many ways, making it a great addition to your treatment plan to create a smooth and continuous appearance.
- Chest: Acne can develop in many places on the body. Stubborn acne on the decollate can be stubborn and frustrating, luckily Forever Clear BBL™ can help eliminate the acne-causing bacteria from the chest.
- Body: The Forever Clear BBL™ is a diverse treatment and can be used for virtually any area of the body. Acne on the back, for example, is extremely common and notoriously stubborn. For this reason, we offer Forever Clear BBL™ body, to treat the active acne in areas other than the face, which can often be overlooked by conventional acne treatments.
Forever Clear BBL Laser Results
Before and After
*Photos have not been retouched. Individual results may vary, and results cannot be guaranteed.
How Does It Work?
How does the Forever Clear BBL™ Work?
The Forever Clear BBL™ uses intense pulse light to distribute heat to the upper layers of the skin. Targeted concerns, absorb the light energy, killing the bacteria causing the acne, and subsequently eliminating the acne itself.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Finance Your Forever Clear Treatments
Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic has partnered with PayBirght to allow our customers finance their cosmetic treatments.
Get your PayBright spending limit while you’re still considering your treatment.
Approval requires just a few details as well as a valid government-issued form of identification.
PayBright will automatically debit monthly payments from your bank account.
Want More Info?
Call or Contact Us
Request a Consultation
During your consultation we will discuss your goals and expectations. We will present our expertise in order to offer you the best advice based on your priorities and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
BBL Laser FAQs
What is the difference between Forever Young BBL™ and Forever Clear BBL™?
Forever Young and Forever Clear are brands that fall under the BBL™ name. While they are very similar in the way they work, they treat different things.
Forever Young BBL™ is an anti-aging treatment which primarily addresses pigment lesions, redness, and textural concerns via broadband light therapy.
Forever Clear BBL™ targets specifically active acne. While it also helps with the concerns typically addressed by Forever Young, it functions at a different depth in order to combat the acne-causing bacteria in the skin. Because the acne sits at a more superficial level of the skin, the light is set to a shallower setting, meaning Forever Clear BBL™ typically requires more treatments than Forever Young.
Am I a good candidate for Forever Clear BBL™?
Forever Clear BBL™ is a superior treatment for stubborn active acne, and is suitable for patients of all ages. Additionally, Forever Clear BBL™ can be used in conjunction with other treatments for optimal results addressing a variety of concerns. For the most effective and suitable treatment plan, we recommend booking a consultation with one of our highly qualified staff so that we can customize a treatment regime which makes you feel and look the best you possibly can.
Are there any contraindications?
BBL™ is an extremely safe procedure and has been approved by Health Canada. However, there are some instances where BBL™ is not suitable for an individual. These include:
- Patients who have a history of abnormal response to sunlight
- Patients who use photo-sensitizing medications or drugs
- Patients who have used isotretinoin (Accutane) within the last 6-12 months
- Patients who are pregnant
- Patients who have medical conditions that may affect wound healing
- Patients who use anticoagulant medication or heavy aspirin use
- Patients with active infections and/or compromised immune systems
- Patients with tanned skin
- Patients with a history of skin cancer, especially malignant melanoma
- Patients who have a history of keloid scar formation
- Patient who are Skin Type VI
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments necessary to address a concern greatly depends on the patient and the concern. However, we generally recommend an average of 3 treatments, as well as necessary annual maintenance for optimal results.
How long after my treatment will I begin to see results?
Results are apparent 1 week post treatment.
Will it be uncomfortable?
The treatment is non-invasive and is considered fairly painless, particularly the Forever Clear treatment as it treats the more superficial layers of the skin. The procedure does not require numbing cream, however if you are sensitive or concerned, inquire with your consultant about using a topical anesthetic during your appointment.
anti-aging medical & laser clinic
Located on West 4th in Vancouver’s trendy Kitsilano area, Dr. Gidon Frame has been successfully slowing down the aging process and making happy patients happier at Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic for the last 18 years. Feel free to speak English, Chinese and Spanish with us!
Our Location: 2200 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6K 1N8
Copyright © 2003-2021. Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic. All Rights Reserved.